- What’s the configuration of the 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum?
- What are the powertrains offered for this half-ton Toyota pickup truck?
- Are there any trim-specific features for the 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum?
- Are there any options for the Platinum trim of this half-ton Toyota truck?
- How much does the 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum cost?
- Is this version of the Tundra a good half-ton truck?
Do you want to drive a high-class truck that impresses everyone you see? The 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum brings upscale features and qualities that make it a head-turner wherever it goes. Whether you choose the Platinum Tundra for the ride quality, the comfort levels, or the tech features, you’ll find lots to admire about this half-ton Toyota pickup truck.
What’s the configuration of the 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum?
2023 Toyota Tundra Towing a Trailer | Toyota
Every model of the Platinum trim comes in the CrewMax body style. Two bed lengths are offered, 5.5-foot and 6.5-foot, and both powertrains are available for this trim level. This configuration offers plenty of room for your crew to ride with you. It doesn’t matter if that crew is ready for a day of work or some fun while tailgating before the big game.
What are the powertrains offered for this half-ton Toyota pickup truck?
Tundra i-Force V6 Engine | Toyota
The Tundra Platinum makes it easy for you to have the power and strength desired. The two powertrains offered for this truck are:
3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6, 10-speed automatic transmission
389 horsepower, 479 lb-ft of torque
Max towing: 12,000 pounds
Max payload: 1,940 pounds
3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 hybrid, 10-speed automatic transmission
437 horsepower, 583 lb-ft of torque
Max towing: 11,450 pounds
Max payload: 1,680 pounds.
Are there any trim-specific features for the 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum?
2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum Interior | Toyota
The Platinum trim is one step above the Limited model and the fourth trim up the Tundra ladder. Items you’ll find in the Platinum trim of this half-ton truck include:
- 20-inch dark gray alloy wheels
- Premium LED headlights with auto-leveling adjustment
- LED taillights with sequential turn signals
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Two 120-volt outlets (one in the cab, one in the bed)
- Panoramic glass sunroof
- Rear door sunshades
- Ambient interior lighting
- Panoramic View Monitor
- Wireless charging pad
- Digital rearview mirror
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Fine leather upholstery with premium contrast stitching
- 10-way adjustable front seats with 4-way lumbar support
- Heated and ventilated rear seats
- Power tilt/telescoping leather-trimmed heated steering wheel
- 14-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 12-speaker JBL audio system
With such a full package of added items above the Limited trim, this version of the Toyota Tundra has just about everything.
Are there any options for the Platinum trim of this half-ton Toyota truck?
2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum | Toyota
Yes, the Advanced Package has optional features to give this truck a load-leveling rear air suspension, adaptive dampers, and a 10-inch color head-up display. Other options for this truck are power running boards and heated tow mirrors.
How much does the 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum cost?
The starting price of the Platinum trim is $58,775. With only a few options available, this half-ton truck won’t go much higher in price than the starting point.
Is this version of the Tundra a good half-ton truck?
A Tundra with the new lift kit installed | Toyota
Every trim of the Tundra delivers the benefits of Toyota reliability and the new i-Force powertrains. These powertrains are strong and capable. The Platinum trim offers more than enough features to make most people comfortable, allowing this truck to be great for work and play.
If you want a truck with the most towing and payload numbers, you’ll want to check out the Ford F-150 lineup. When you want a diesel powertrain, Ram, Chevy, and GMC are the brands to consider.
Otherwise, the 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum is a good truck to drive when you want luxurious reliability in a half-ton truck.
Keyword: The 2023 Toyota Tundra Platinum Brings Luxurious Reliability in a Half-Ton Truck