Cabin does a real nice job insulating engine and outer ambience noise. Night and day compared to my Vento TSI.
BHPian Jangra recently shared this with other enthusiasts
After much thought and discussions with friends, family and suggestion from fellow Team-BHPians, had finally booked the Kodiaq Sportline. More details on the thought process later in the initial ownership review.
On Tuesday, I did a brief PDI and yesterday I finally took the delivery of my White Sportsline. Must say, the feeling is special . Car has done 150 kms and was 83kms ODO while taking the delivery. In my ~70kms, my quick observations below (more later):
- Car looks handsome and is a head turner, makes you feel very special behind the wheel.
- Wireless Apple Carplay and wireless charger – works seamlessly every time.
- Ingress and egress is very easy for my parents. A big thumbs up.
- Car headlights -Automatic and Adaptive LEDs lights up your way really nicely. Night drives should really not be a problem any more (though not a fan of long night drives).
- Very silent inside – Cabin does a real nice job insulating engine and outer ambience noise. Night and day compared to my Vento TSI.
- Impressive quality of everything you touch and see.
- No rattles whatsoever – Uneven surface, put holes, speed bumps – Nothing!
- Music system – Oh boy! Awesome.
Dislikes: (Not much for now but nit-picking below)
- Not used to too many electronics in my car before, will need some getting used to.
- Alcantara seats – I know what is coming, just have to be careful. Though have to admit, it looks and feel classy.
- Not too sure yet how to install an Ipad Holder on the sport seats – any ideas? This is mandatory for my daughter to be entertained on rear seats.
- No TPMS on Sportline – Why Skoda?
- There should be a setting to turn off headlight washers as I don’t need them to spray every time I spray clean the windshields.
- Rear parking camera quality is strictly average.
Above are the quick observations in the past day and a half and will surely write the detailed review soon. Also attaching some pictures taken during PDI and delivery:
Keyword: Initial impressions: 2022 Skoda Kodiaq TSI Sportline