In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Associate Editor Byron Hurd. With the Detroit Auto Show now in the rearview, focus shifts to news that crept up outside of the North American spotlight. The two talk about the new Ferrari Purosangue SUV, then pivot to a discussion about the future of the Dodge Charger and Challenger based on rumors of a new assembly facility. Next, they discuss what they’ve been driving recently. Byron leads off with anecdotes from his trip to Spain to drive the 2023 Range Rover Sport and his weekend with the VW GTI SE. Next, Greg talks about the ups and downs of the BMW X3 M Competition and Mercedes-Benz GLE450 Coupe. After that, they spend your money; this week’s is a whopper.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: Podcast@Autoblog.com.
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Ferrari Purosangue SUV revealed: V12 power, big price tag, surprisingly pretty
- Dodge Charger/Challenger production moving to Windsor?
- Cars we’re driving
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- 2022 Volkswagen GTI SE
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450
- 2022 BMW X3 M Competition
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on Apple Podcasts
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.
Keyword: Germans, Brits and Ferrari's new V12 SUV | Autoblog Podcast #748