Will you hear “are we there yet” from the back seat? You certainly will if you choose one of these five family-friendly Kia SUVs. These SUVs can be great for your family adventures, where you’ll make memories. The good memories you’ll enjoy, and the bad ones will fade into wonderful stories you tell for years. Which one of these family-friendly Kia SUVs will you drive?
2023 Kia Sportage
When Kia first began selling vehicles in the United States, the Sportage was one of the original names. The 2023 version of the Sportage is one of the most family-friendly Kia SUVs you can find. This SUV offers a roomy cabin and seating for five people. Twelve different trim levels are offered, giving your family many options.
- Offered with hybrid and plug-in hybrid models
- Spacious cabin and cargo area
- Well-equipped for the price and class
- Less fuel-efficient than some rivals
- Bold, new design can be a bit polarizing
The 2023 Kia Sportage comes with a starting price of $27,285.
2023 Kia Sorento
2023 Sorento X-Line | Kia
One of the most popular names in the midsize three-row SUV market is the Kia Sorento. This SUV shows up for 2023 with a hybrid powertrain and eleven trim levels. This means you can enjoy an impressive level of efficiency and several options for this six-seat Kia SUV.
- Spacious modern cabin
- Available hybrid engines
- Longest warranty coverage in its class
- Rivals offer more rear-seat room
- Good handling, but it’s not sporty
- Low tow rating for a midsize SUV
The starting price for the 2023 Kia Sorento is $31,285.
2022 Kia EV6
2022 Kia EV6 | Allison Barfield, MotorBiscuit
The first dedicated all-electric Kia SUV is the EV6. This is one of the most family-friendly Kia SUVs, especially when trying to show your kids what driving using only electricity is all about. The EV6 is new for the 2022 model year, offering five seats and three trim levels to give you some options that could fit your driving desires.
- Sleek and sporty design
- Ultra-quick charging capability
- Excellent AWD system
- Sloping rear roof limits headroom for taller passengers
- Less cargo capacity than some competitors
The 2022 Kia EV6 offers a starting price of $42,695.
2023 Kia Telluride
The 2023 Kia Telluride | Kia
Without a doubt, the three-row midsize SUV that is the 2023 Kia Telluride is one of the most family-friendly Kia SUVs you’ll find. This impressive SUV has won many awards and is the only Kia SUV to offer enough room for eight passengers. There are ten trim levels for the Telluride, and it uses a powerful V6 engine. This could be the ideal SUV for your memory-making adventures.
- Attractive styling
- High level of overall comfort
- Tons of standard features for the price
- Not as efficient as others in the class
- A little short on personal item storage
The starting price of the 2023 Kia Telluride is $37,025.
2023 Kia Seltos
White Kia Seltos | Kia
Among these five Kia SUVs, the 2023 Seltos is the smallest. If you’ve got a small and growing family, this could be the ideal compact crossover SUV. The Seltos has five seats but is most comfortable when limited to four passengers. You’ll find five trim levels and an affordable price when the Seltos is the SUV you choose.
- Affordable price
- Good cargo room
- Lots of standard safety features
- The base engine is underpowered
- Fuel economy could be a lot better for the size
The 2023 Kia Seltos comes at a starting price of $24,135.
Which of these family-friendly Kia SUVs will be the one you choose for your memory-making adventures? If you want to learn a little more, check out the video below:
Keyword: 5 Family-Friendly Kia SUVs for Memory-Making Adventures